This blog documents the modifications necessary to get seaworthy (warts and all), then the adventures (hopefully) on board our Trailer Sailer 6.1 metre Jarcat6 Catamaran, Kismet.

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Port of Airlie Berth

The following were all taken on 1st September at our berth in the Port of Airlie. We hung around and had dinner at one of the Marina restaurants then left next morning.
It was a great location as we were right at the base of the walkway ramp. Good security here - I had a chat to the security guard who genuinely patrolled both the Marina area and carpark the whole night (yes I saw him on a toilet visit). Unfortunately that doesn't include the ramp car park (not that our car was there).

That's us - second boat in.

I'm pointing at the new Kismet sticker - that you can't see. We put the stickers on the night before we launched.

I'll go bigger next time.

The crew (complete with my missing tooth - no mishap - waiting for implant). Oh - I'm also wearing a fathers' day badge.


No comments:

Post a Comment